About Me

19. Funeral Arranger. Chronically ill. Still alive. Still happy.
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle..."

Monday, 1 April 2013

The Last Post.

Theres always going to be something to write about, because its always one thing after another. As much as writing about it makes me feel better and sharing things with everyone seems to help others, I seem to be writing more and more in my own books more personally. Therefore, this will be my last post. 

Over the last 2 years I have learnt so much and I don't just mean about the classification of different medications or my way around several different hospitals. I mean about life and how happiness is found in the smallest of things. Not taking anything for granted and wanting to live in the moment. Most of all I've learnt that after all the bad days I can still pick myself up at the end and be happy with what I have.

I don't know what life is going to bring me next, I don't know if my arthritis will worsen, I still live knowing that one day it could attack my internal organs or that I may contract a serious infection or illness that I wont be able to fight. But looking around and realising the support that I have, I don't have to live in fear. Every person that takes my hand and tells me they'll be there for me, or asks me how I am or simply says "we wont go out tonight, put your feet up and i'll stay with you" makes every day easier to live. Surround yourself with these people and laugh at the ones who laugh at you.

I don't know what's going to happen next but seeing how life has gone already, I don't want to miss much more. I want people to know what they mean to me, I want to grasp every opportunity, I want to feel as good as I can.

Anyway, learn as many lessons as you can from your illness; make a point to having it.

Maybe i'll write one off posts - like the one off shows Gavin and Stacey and all the other programmes do!

But for now. I'm gonna go live and do everything for myself.

Heres hoping for a cure.

Love C xox



3 comments:

  1. Being just 18 I know how it is like the thought of living with arthritis for many years ahead. I was diagnosed with arthritis when I was 20. I went through series of trauma and at 30 now I am happy to say I am living without pains thanks to my otrthopedic surgeon Dr. Purita.

    I went through a stem cell therapy treatment where my bone marrow was extracted and the seperated stem cells were re-injected to the effected area of my knees. I went through a treatment phase of about 4 months and I recovered from the usual pain I used to have. Now I am living like I never had any arthritis.

    Maybe http://www.stemcellorthopedic.com/ where I recieved treatment from will be helpful to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At such a young age, I m sure you can overcome this pain and live a normal life. I've been through all that rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and pain, i never loose hope. After regular check up and exercises, i became free from RA pain ang living a normal, healthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete