About Me

19. Funeral Arranger. Chronically ill. Still alive. Still happy.
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle..."

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Boyce Avenue

Hey guyyyyyyyyyys!

So last night I went to a Boyce Avenue Concert in Bath with my boyfriend! It was so so so so good! We played it quite well, we went and sat in a bar until the queue had gone down so I didn't have to stand around and then we still managed to get a good view! And although there weren't any seats I managed to park my bum on the railing next to a wall so didn't have to stand! :-) Anyway they were absolutely AMAZZZZZZING. Definitely worth the pain! Loved it!

So after finishing college I enjoyed my summer because obviously I've spent the majority of the last 2 summers in hospital :( I was then gonna go on a break kinda like a gap year but not for a year just until march when I want to go on a Funeral Service course. But i'm bored already, so i'm looking for a job, but its impossible :( i'm off to my jobcentre appointment tomorrow, yay. Someone give me a job. please.

Seeing my best friend Charlie tomorrow, I think we may go swimming so that should be fun! Just gonna chill.

ALSO, it's National Arthritis Week SOOON! Starting October 7th!

Anywho i'll post soon!

Love C xox

No comments:

Post a Comment