Arthritis Research UK sent me this questionnaire to do, so you can understand my arthritis better. So here goes..
10 things you may not know about my arthritis
1. The condition I live with is called: Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Polyarticular Rheumatoid Factor Positive
2. I was diagnosed aged: 16 years old!
3. How my condition most affects my day to day life: Constant pain, major fatigue! I find it very hard to carry out daily tasks that most people take for granted! I also find it hard to function in the morning - my joints are very stiff!
4. A new hobby / interest I’ve taken up since my diagnosis: BLOGGING!
5. What living with arthritis has taught me: That hospital food is definitely horrible and to always smuggle in a dominoes pizza!
6. My advice for other people living with my condition: Don't bottle things up! Always talk to people, don't push yourself - learn your new limits!
7. A gadget I couldn’t live without: my mummy! :)
8. What gets me through a tough day: my mum! a rant and a good cuddle!
9. How my friends and family help me: I have a very good supportive network around me! My family and friends are so great, they always help me when I cant do something and always encouraging me!
10. This National Arthritis Week I’d like to say thank you to: My family, friends, health care professionals that have helped me and my READERS :)
So now, its your turn to pledge something this National Arthritis Week!
Love C xox